• If you want to commission me, you can email me at Vyntastic@gmail.com or note me in deviantART www.deviantart.Vyntresser.com - Tell me what kind of commission you'd like to have and give me the reference sheets of your character(/s). • Payment is through PAYPAL. I will not accept money in the mail. • All money is to be paid in United States dollars (USD) • No international money please. ( I live in America ) A Converter can be found HERE -> www.xe.com/ucc/ • I will not give away/sell any original sketches, even if you beg or ask nicely - I'm sorry, I cherish my art greatly!
SHIPPING AND PRINTING INFO. • If you would like your paid commission printed and shipped TO you, please specify! • I print in all sizes - prices will vary on certain sizes/textures • If you would like your commission printed, framed AND shipped to you, please be aware that this will cost you accordingly, on top of your flat commission price. • Normal prints will arrive to you carefully packed and rolled in a long package tube.
• I WILL draw YAOI, and YURI but please be aware that I like to keep things tasteful. • Your commission will be lightly watermarked with my signature. It will not be negotiated to have it removed. • I will draw nude art, but if you wish for your commission to be posted here on deviantART, your finished piece will be marked as 'mature content' ( I have young watchers! ) • Please nothing with racist themes, vulgar attitude, or profanity because as I said above, I DO have young watchers • If you would like to see my progress while I'm working on your commission, I can send you step by step pictures. It is ONLY then that you can ask to change somethings in the picture if you feel you'd like something a little different. After the picture is posted, I will be finished working on it. It will not be negotiated. • When you note me, please be prepared to tell me basically exactly what you want the picture to look like; from the poses to the expressions and colors. Be sure to show me a clear reference of your character's design so I can get everything correct.
A FEW LAST WORDS/TERMS...
PLEASE CONTACT ME AND READ ALL OF MY POLICIES BEFORE BUYING! This is very important. As the artist, I appreciate a bit of time to gather my thoughts on the ideas and creativity you as a commissioner create for me to draw. In order for me to execute your piece correctly and thoroughly, ALL details of your commission MUST be sorted through between both of us before I prefer to receive payment. If you are lenient on time, however, and choose to pay me immediately BEFORE discussing the details of your commission, that is accepted.
• I will NOT begin drawing before I am paid. Once I am paid in full, I will begin on your commission(s).
• Do NOT commission me unless you are ready to tell me IMMEDIATELY if the artwork in question is gift-art to someone else etc. OR has to be completed at a certain date.
• If you suggest your commission piece would fall between one of the given price options, please EMAIL me at Vyntastic@gmail.com OR Note me through deviantART and we will discuss prices. Once everything is sorted through, I will send you a personal money request email via paypal.
Sorry to stress my terms so much, but I take myself and my artwork seriously! I hope to make many customers, in the future, happy! Please don't be afraid to contact me with any questions you may have
That would be so rad! I'm really inspired, and I have a good idea for how the picture would look! If you don't mind me just goin' for it? I was thinking of her sprinting full speed, as if she's in a wind current or wind swirl or sorts. Did you want it to be night or day? and also, let me know your email address so I can send the payment request over to you. I'll start your commission once payment is made!
Sorry to take so long to reply but I've been busy with union stuff this march. I will be commissioning you as per my note. You (and Mikey) do really great art, and deserve everyone's support. it's going to be a difficult decade (recovery? What's that?) so for those who are worthy